The Executive Meeting is a premier event for business leaders in the maritime cluster. Executive Meeting addresses a multitude of opportunities for growth as well as challenges facing their businesses. Over the years, Executive Meeting has been the meeting place for key insight into the drivers of maritime business.
The mi Executive Meeting will take place in Gothenburg on 21 January, 2016.
- Chair: Richard Meade, Chief Editor, Lloyd’s List
- Erika Holmquist, Security policy researcher at the Swedish Defence Research Agency FOI
- Carl-Johan Hagman, Shipping Director, Stena AB Group
- Anders Malm, Executive Vice President, Head of supply and trading, Preem
- Oystein Noreng, Professor BI, Owner Norengconsult
- Frederikke Munk Soerensen, Business Analyst, MAN Diesel & Turbo
- Lars Rexius; an operator’s perspective on container terminal services
- Niclas Dahl, Market Unit Manager Marine & Diesel, Alfa Laval
- Fredrik Hermansson, Managing Director, Greencarrier Liner Agency Sweden
- Carl-Johan von Sydow, Project manager Sales & Logistics, Topoil/Bunker Holding
- David Bromander, Chartering manager, Sirius Chartering
- and of course Niklas Bengtsson & Christopher Palsson from maritime-insight at Lloyd’s List Intelligence
Download the program here.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 21st January, 2016.